Monday, September 29, 2008

State of the City Exhibition


This work was part of the State of the City exhibit at Rochester Contemporary. It is my latest. I think it went well and I hope I can keep the ball rolling into the new year. Who knows. Other artists featured in the show included Avalanche Collective, Robert Burley, Ryan Boatright, and Bingyi Huang.

I say keep the ball rolling but I have not been in the studio in two months. I just can't seem to get in there. I guess I could be there now instead of posting a blog no one will read. I will do this anyways because it is homework. It is homework from friends that want to see me do 200% instead of 100%. I like that. If anyone cares to know the Buffalo Bills are 4-0.

1 comment:

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

You're getting good at doing 200%! I'm impressed.