Monday, November 17, 2008

the 17th

It is the 17th of nov. and I have not posted in 5 days. Where did the time go? As I have mentioned, I am working on a handful of drawings for secondstorie and my etsy shop. Here is a peek of what has been going down.

There are about 12 drawings in the works/finished of 40 that I would like to have done. Not too good.

Speaking of second storie,


I also want to thank studio71design for posting a drawing/print of mine on her blog. It was very cool of her to do that so check her out.

I was feeling real good in the studio today. I looked through Sara's cds and came across the White Stripes Icky Thump. That cd was on repeat all day. Then I made 2 horrible drawings and was irritated with myself. So I left. I can't stop thinking about them so I am going to go back to the studio in about 2 min to see what I can do about them. Jen went and saw Ani DiFranco in Boston this weekend and she will be home in a little while. That is all the rambling I have left today.

No comments: