Monday, April 27, 2009

Riceboy Sleeps


Yesterday, Jen and I went to Barnes and Noble before grocery shopping in the Pitt. I was walking back and forth along the art book section looking for nothing particular. I sat and thumbed through a few books and as I put them back, I noticed this little tiny book that I did not see previously. It was like it appeared, it just caught my eye. I swear it was not there before. It was called Riceboy Sleeps. The images were delicate with stained paper and soft pencil linesand images of birds in flocks. I don't know much about the book, but I didn't want to forget to write about it. I will probably go back and pick it up at some point. The artists I believe are from Iceland. Is that a sign Rachael?
Also, I am outta here on Thurs for sunny Tampa. Be back Monday!

No comments: