Wednesday, March 2, 2011

same dog, new direction

Here is the new image of Chapel.  I have a good feeling about this one.  Not much has changed, I was a little nervous to draw her again because the last few times have been horrible. 



I think I want the majority of the painting to be white.  There will be things flying around her head and in the background, not sure what though.  I am not sure if there will be stencils in this one. 
Speaking of stencils, I just finished messing around with them.





I have nothing against skinny pants, I could just see myself saying this to a friend.  I can't find my K, so it really doesn't even make sense.  I do like the way it looks though.  That is a Rachael original underneath, it was headed to the garbage.  Use it, right?

1 comment:

Sara said...

I kind of like the K missing ... also, I think you should go ahead and continue to channel your silly hostility into your work. I mean it.