Wednesday, August 19, 2009

paparazzi

This weekend Jen and I attended our friends Sara and Ben's wedding. It was at the beach and the day couldn't have been more perfect. Congrats to them!!
The paparazzi and their sneaky cameras must have been around because the photo above has led to a lot of talk. I don't know what their obsession is with me, but it must stop. Normally I am pretty elusive, but they got me this time. I mean, I am at a wedding, just let me chill for once. Or at least get me on the way to the studio so it looks like I do work. Nope, we will get Jim with a drink in his hand and spin it into a story. Next thing you know, supposedly at the reception "Jim was later found as the meat between a Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton sandwich on the dance floor." I don't evan dance! I mean come on, I guess you can't always believe what you read.


1 comment:

Luke said...

Usually the victim doesn't write his own pap story.