Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beach Dog

Our cottage was located right on the beach.  After a few days a dog started to come around.  I was a little weary at first because there are many wild dogs on the island.  I am also usually afraid of dogs if I don't know them.  Many people can speak to that.  Anyways, he seemed innocent enough so we chilled with him a bit each time he came around.  We named him Beach Dog for obvious reasons.  Hanging with him made us miss our dogs.  It was nice to have a furry companion for a bit.

Beach Dog





I really like the last image of him.  I may paint him.  I say that about everything though.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Uh, do you ever paint ANYTHING anymore ....... ;)

Rachael, Pistachio Press said...

Yes, please paint that last image. Love it. Looks like my moms dog Scout, just not as big.