Wednesday, August 15, 2012

jimdelucia.com

I can't believe that I am just now writing about this.  My website, jimdelucia.com is live.  It has been live for about a month now.  There is still much to be done but I feel I had to get something out there in computer world.  I used a wix.com template to build it.  Please check it out and let me know what you think.  I am still searching for a misplaced thumb drive so I can upload more work.  This brings me to my latest news............I finally caved in and purchased my own laptop.  Yes, it is a MacBook Pro.  Hopefully this will aid in organizing all my files instead of using thumb drives and the studio computer.  The studio computer is awesome and I really appreciate it but I just don't make it there as often as I would like.  I also upgraded from my droid incredible to the iPhone 4s.  I did this so all my photos upload directly to my computer.  Now if I can only learn how to use them properly..........

screen shot I text to Rachael, I didn't want to be the painter of dogs

No comments: