Monday, January 26, 2009

bored

Today I brought Gino to the vet to have him neutered. I can pick him up around five so I decided to stay in Brockport for the day. Maybe I would do some work on the computer. I have been looking at art on the internet for that past hour or so and really want to be at the studio now. I have been absent from the studio for about 1 1/2 months now and it kind of sucks. I like to make work, that's what I do. I came across this artist in the recent new american paintings book: Steve Kim. I really like his style and use of paint and I think he has great compositions. This is my favorite. I would have posted more of his work but I don't know all the rules on copy writes and getting permission. Check him out.



I would like to thank Aesthetic Outburst for the mention in her Artistic Endeavors article. I appreciate it tons! Shanna get better so you can actually get in the studio! Rachael also! I will too!

No comments: