Monday, April 5, 2010

studio



Today is a studio day.  I have not had many of those lately, so I was excited about coming today.  It was blah this morning around the Roc and as soon as I got to the studio it became bright and sunny.  I started work on a commission today.  It is nice to take a break from my work and just paint something that is already thought through.  I guess that makes sense.  I will post an image so you know what I mean.  I learned this weekend that I have trouble explaining things and just keep talking and no one understands what I am saying.  Oh well, maybe that is why I didn't speak in college. 


I watched a short film this morning called Lemonade.  It was pretty inspiring and made me wish I could lose my job.  I guess that would be pretty rough though if I was just planning on making art while I was not working.  It also made me feel like I am not doing enough to help myself.  I think I already knew that though which is pretty sad.  I will get it someday.



I was loving red today also!

No comments: